Southern Frontenac Community Services Corporation requires an Adult Day Service Assistant.
Southern Frontenac Community Services (SFCSC) is a rural based organization focused on working with others in the provision of health and social services that meet the needs of our community.
This is a casual position, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., located in Sydenham, ON.
- Work with the Adult Day Service (ADS) Recreation Lead and other ADS staff to plan and implement an Adult Day Service.
- Work with groups or provide individual support for clients with differing needs.
- Take the lead on administrative reporting and provision of personal care services.
- Physical demands of the job include assisting with transfers, toileting, room set-up and take down.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the aging process as well as diseases of aging.
- Strong ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to learn Nesdatrak.
- Ability to provide personal care to clients.
The successful applicant will be asked to provide proof of eligibility to work with vulnerable persons by submitting a completed criminal record check with vulnerable sector check.
For a detailed job description visit, https://www.sfcsc.ca/career-opportunities
To Apply: send resume and cover letter to Southern Frontenac Community Services via email to
email@example.com with Adult Day Service Assistant in the subject line by 4:00 p.m. on July 30, 2021.
We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices – Please notify Browen Weeks if you require accommodation for any part of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.