Your overall responsibility is to serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner while exceeding customer expectations.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Greet guests at table and inform of any specials
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques.
- Clear tables during service. Control guest checks and secure proper payment.
- Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment.
- Adhere to health & safety guidelines at all times
- Adhere to all liquor laws and legislation
- All other duties as assigned
The above areas of responsibility are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work to be performed.
They are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Minimum 1-year previous serving experience
• Must be Smart Serve certified
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Superior employee relations and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle high pressure situations with tact and diplomacy
• Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays