Empire Life is seeking a Bilingual Claims Administrator for an immediate start. This is a regular full- time position with the option to work remotely.
The Claim Administrator supports team members through timely and efficient administration of claim processes and as the first point of contact for our customers to guide them through the disability claim process. The incumbent is guided by defined procedural constraints, and works under the moderate supervision of the Manager, Rehabilitation and Disability Services.
An ideal candidate will bring the following skills/experience to the role:
- 3+ years work experience in an office setting
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database computer software
- Knowledge of group insurance business operations would be an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French) may be required
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers an environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success. Empire Life acknowledges and rewards talent, and supports employees in achieving and exceeding individual and organization goals.
How to apply :
- Include your name and Position Title in the subject line.
- Attach your cover letter and resume
- Name the attached document with your own name (last name, first name)
- Send your email (with the resume and cover letter attached) to email@example.com
- If you do not have a resume or a cover letter, we can help you ! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Comment appliquer :
- Inclure votre nom et le titre du poste dans la ligne d'objet.
- Joindre votre lettre de présentation et votre CV
- Nommez les documents joints avec votre propre nom (nom, prénom)
- Envoyez votre courriel (avec CV et lettre de présentation en pièce jointe) à email@example.com
- Si vous n’avez pas de CV ou de lettre de présentation, contactez-nous à firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any specific inquiries about this job posting, you can email : email@example.com
Can work remotely.