ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE DURING THE DAY MONDAY - FRIDAY
Cashier Job Description
We are looking for an efficient, courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a Cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as lottery or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
-Customer service or Cashier experience.
-Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
-High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
-Basic math and computer skills.
-Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced --environment to provide excellent service.
-Attention to detail.
-Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
-customer service: 3 years (Required)
-cashier: 3 years (Required)
-cash handling: 3 years (Required)