As a member of our crew, you are responsible for delivering an unsurpassed level of customer service, and the highest quality product. You must be comfortable interacting with guests, have a positive upbeat friendly attitude, and be willing to go that extra mile to ensure our customers receive an unforgettable experience. You must be able to multi-task and work efficiently in a busy environment and be open to learning and working as a team player
- Exceptional customer service skills in person and on phone.
- Disciplined and follow duty schedules.
- Prepare food, grilling and making our famous shawarma wraps.
- Follow cleaning schedule and restaurant maintenance
- Quick learner and able to handle tasks with minimum supervision.
- Maintain health and safety standards in a clean work space (Clean as you go)
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as flat bed grills, fryers and stove top.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
- Kitchen and Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Kingston, ON (Required)
- Safe Food Handling Certicicate (Required)
- English (Required)