Limestone City Dental, a busy, successful dental practice in Kingston, Ontario, is seeking an experienced Dental Receptionist for a casual part-time position.
The candidate would need to be available on an on-call, as needed basis (with no set or guaranteed hours or schedule). The successful candidate may apply for other suitable employment opportunities within our practice if and when one comes available as we consider internal applicants first.
- Professional patient management including answering phones, in-office greeting / guidance, scheduling, referrals and any necessary follow-up
- Comprehensive management of daily schedule including patient recalls
- Effective processing of EDI insurance claims, POS terminal transactions and daily financial deposits
- Must provide flexible hours for daily availability, weekdays including early mornings.
- Minimum of 3 years of Dental Reception experience required
- Dental Reception, Administration and / or Assisting knowledge an asset
- Comprehension of dental terminology, procedures and diagnosis necessary
- Excellent knowledge of dental insurance process and policies
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Professional, enthusiastic, pleasant and out-going personality a must
- Must be able to work seamlessly within a group in a fast-paced, busy environment
Competitive salary offered. Must be available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Candidates may e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest; only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.