Limestone City Dental, a busy, successful dental practice in Kingston, Ontario, is seeking an experienced Dental Receptionist.
This full-time, permanent position will be available mid to late March 2019. Exact date TBD.
- Professional patient management including answering phones, in-office greeting / guidance, scheduling, referrals and any necessary follow-up
- Comprehensive management of daily schedule including patient recalls
- Effective processing of EDI insurance claims, POS terminal transactions and daily financial deposits
- Must provide flexible hours for daily availability, weekdays including early mornings.
- Minimum of 3 years of Dental Reception experience required
- Dental Reception, Administration and / or Assisting knowledge an asset
- Comprehension of dental terminology, procedures and diagnosis necessary
- Excellent knowledge of dental insurance process and policies
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Professional, enthusiastic, pleasant and out-going personality a must
- Must be able to work seamlessly within a group in a fast-paced, busy environment
Competitive salary and benefits offered. Must be available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Candidates may e-mail resumes to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest; only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.