The Kingston Military Family Resource Centre requires Child and Youth Services Facilitators for our child and youth programs, including licensed childcare programs. The Child and Youth Services Facilitator, with support from and in collaboration with the School Age and Casual Childcare Lead, is responsible for delivering childcare, providing constant supervision and age–appropriate developmental activities for children in Les Petits Amis Childcare Centre as well as, providing quality services and programs to support the evolving needs of our military families. Minimum qualifications:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma, Child and Youth Worker Diploma, Teaching Certification and/or equivalent education and child care experience.
- Knowledge of the military community, and issues facing children/youth in military communities
- Standard CPR and First Aid.
- Bilingualism (French and English) an asset.
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Daytime availability essential
This is an ongoing opening, resumes can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org