A small Drilling and Contracting Company located half an hour from Kingston is in search of an Environmental/Geotechnical Driller to work on personal and commercial properties from the Peterborough – Kingston Area!
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity after successful probationary term
- Company Truck provided
- Full Benefit package after a successful probationary term
- Competitive wages starting at $30.00 an hour based on experience
- Small company with one-on-one training provided
- Paid accommodation when travelling is required (minimal)
- Opportunity to manage our own drilling equipment
- 2 weeks’ vacation / year to start
What is the Job?
- Environmental/Geotechnical Drilling
- Drilling on commercial and personal properties
- Some travel between Peterborough and Kingston area
What you bring to the job?
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the field; confidence operating and maintaining Geo-technical drill rigs.
- Prior experience with; split spoon sampling, solid & hollow stem augering, HV rock coring, DTH air hammering, casing drilling, shelby tubes & vain sheers,
- Other qualifications include, MOE Well Technician Licence, Class 3 or equivalent, DZ Licence, WHMIS, First Aid & CPR, Working at Heights
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Willingness to travel
- Maintain and monitor a clean work environment, apply risk management process for elimination of work-related injuries, damage to equipment and incident – related loss time
- Candidate must be physically fit, and accomplish daily routines under minimal supervision, have the ability to address customer needs and carry out operational maintence of equipment.
- Able to run on-site operations, implement operational plan and develop work priorities and problem solve
Stop your search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 1-613-381-9675. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.