Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day finance operations including general ledger, accounts payable/receivable and payroll for all departments. Oversee and prepare entries and adjustments to records, files and statements. Ensures that quality standards are maintained and in accordance with established policies, standards and related government standards. Excellent benefit package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement and a compressed work week.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Accounting designation preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial environment.
• Strong analytical, budgeting and reporting skills .
• Excellent computer skills - ADAGIO, MS Office in a network environment.
• Ceredian Dayforce experience an asset.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Valid Ontario driver’s license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record.
• Criminal Records Check
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Compressed Work Week