Your overall responsibility is to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay and that his or her needs are met. You will assist each of our guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all Guest Services related functions and maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Ensure guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for the guest.
- Check guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using upselling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check in and out and VIP arrivals; becomes informed of events/ functions in the hotel during the shift.
- Check guests out of the hotel; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest requests promptly; promote hotel services, packages, facilities and outlets; provide guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction.
- Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Must have a friendly, outgoing, and engaging personality
Strong communication and organizational skills
Must pay attention to detail
Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays), including overnights as the successful candidate may be asked to cover Night Audit shifts as needed