Your overall responsibility is to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay and that his or her needs are met. You will assist each of our guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all Guest Service related functions and maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for the guest.
- Check guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using upselling techniques to maximize room rates; prepare for group check in and out and VIP arrivals; become informed of events/ functions in the hotel during the shift.
- Check guests out of the hotel; process customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest requests promptly; promote hotel services, packages, facilities and outlets; provide guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction.
- Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer.
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Strong communication and organizational skills
Must pay attention to detail
Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)