Your overall responsibility is to assist the Guest Services Manager in overseeing the Front Desk operations in addition to performing Guest Service Representative duties.
- Ensuring the information inputted into the computer system is accurate (i.e. rate codes, central reservations, etc.)
- Responsible for managing email and employee reservations
- Completion of weekly reports, forecasts, reservations
- Assist the Housekeeping department with room discrepancies
- Handling customer complaints and compliments
- Assist Guest Services management in the recruiting process and performance management of staff (i.e discipline and employee evaluations)
- Responsible for proper training of new employees
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Opera experience an asset
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Strong communication and organizational skills
Must pay attention to detail
Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays), including overnights as the successful candidate may be asked to cover Night Audit shifts as needed