In short: You can become a part of a growing and highly enjoyable business that emphasizes high-quality design, beautiful art, and strength in a productive team. It’s not just a job, it is a career, because Frameworks is expanding its operations to include digital sales and more. Learn the trade of custom framing, and the art of design that makes our customers life-long returning buyers.
Responsibilities: Working at Frameworks often means wearing multiple hats, so the successful candidate will be one who is able to juggle various priorities. Depending on your personal strengths, we will place you either in retail or production to begin. This list is meant only as a starting point. To learn more an interview will be required.
- Help our Customers design the best framing solution for their piece
- Organize your orders by collecting necessary materials and filing it appropriately
- Track all data in our customer database to ensure details are never missed
- Assemble frames using various tools and learning the trade of framing
- Help manage the front gallery for art exhibitions, framing promotions and more
- Participate in all staff meetings to continually improve our processes for a better customer experience
Compensation: At Frameworks you begin at minimum wage, with a growing wage as your skills increase. After 1 year you can participate in our bonus program that is based on meeting our company sales targets. You also receive discounted pricing for your own custom framing work.
The Successful Candidate:
- Available full-time
- Detail Oriented
- Fast Learner
- Positive Attitude
- Must be comfortable using a computerized customer database
- Experience in carpentry, crafting, or artistry an asset
- Experience in graphic design, interior design, or otherwise an asset
- Experience in retail or customer service an asset
- Experience in photography or digital printing an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to become a part of our team.