Nature's Way Landscaping is adding a Landscape Maintenance Team Member to our team of professionals. Some of the responsibilites will include :-
Garden Maintenance - weeding, cultivating, planting, pruning, trimming, deadheading.
Pond and Water feature maintenance.
Lawn Maintenance, including cutting and trimming, fertilizing, aeration - we use rechargable cordless equipment as much as possible in all area's of our operation.
Spring and Fall clean up.
We also utilise our Maintenance crew in some of our Hardscape projects as required and needed.
Operation of small equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
Daily inspection of vehicle and equipment to ensure safe operation
Loading and securing equipment on trailer
Driving truck and trailer from shop and site to site safely and efficiently.
We offer a Smoke free workplace, Overtime, paid Statutory holidays and we typically do not work weekends
Compensation: $17:00+ depending on experience
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to work in all weather conditions, be physically fit.
• Able to take and give direction. Have a good Customer service background
• A strong horticultural background and excellent plant identifications skills;
• Minimum 2 years experience in Landscape Maintenance
• Desire to grow in the Horticultural Profession
• Valid G license, clean driving record,
• First Aid and Whmis
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
We are an inclusive workplace.