We’re currently in need of a part-time Office Manager to support our team and busy health clinic. 3 days a week (approx. 20 hours).
Ideal candidate must have stamina for receiving and interacting with many clients, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a positive attitude that motivates our team and clients.
Position includes reception duties, dispensary management, internal communications, bookkeeping, community liaising.
- Minimum 2-years client relations or customer service experience
- Dispensary (natural health products) management
- Familiarity with small business (e.g. bookkeeping, cash flow, marketing strategies)
- Proficiency with clinic management software (e.g. Jane), Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, WordPress, Mailchimp
- Familiarity with many integrative and complementary healthcare modalities
Please send resume, references, and wage expectations, by email only, to drSonya@kihc.ca.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Minimum 2-years scheduling appointments
Dispensary (natural health products) management
Familiarity with small business (e.g. bookkeeping, cash flow)
Proficiency with clinic management software (e.g. Jane), Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, WordPress, Mailchimp
Familiarity with many integrative and complementary healthcare modalities
Comments / Commentaires
If you’re not sure which practitioner or medicine will be your best partner in health, please call to schedule a complimentary introductory appointment with any of our practitioners. It’s a great first step to discovering your best self!
Please call our clinic for information about upcoming informative workshops and events. We welcome your ideas for new workshops, and encourage community members to facilitate their own informative workshops here at Kingston Integrated Healthcare Inc.