Empire Life is seeking a Regulatory and Marketing Compliance Specialist for an immediate start. This is a regular full- time position with the option to work remotely.
- Review, edit and provide feedback on marketing and communications with respect to compliance, corporate style and branding
- Assess regulatory requirements, provide business units with advice and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure marketing materials and business communications are compliant
- Manage legal and compliance and contract mailboxes, respond to inquiries and determine when escalation is required
- Participate in the product development process to determine marketing compliance requirements
- Provide research, file management and other support to legal counsel
- Monitor and track key regulatory and current/emerging financial services policy issues and identify opportunities to influence public policy development
- Assist with the coordination of Empire Life submissions on industry and regulatory matters; document trends and information for communication with appropriate stakeholders
- Provide support for company involvement in industry committees and working groups
- Conduct daily monitoring of the external environment to identify policy issues and opportunities for Empire Life and provide to senior management for review
An ideal candidate will bring the following skills/experience to the role:
- Min. 3 years’ work experience in insurance/financial services industry
- Understanding of insurance, mutual funds and marketing, preferably with related legislative and regulatory knowledge
- Knowledge of financial services and marketing/advertising industry regulations and requirements with regards to compliance review
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, internet, and presentation software
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- FLMI and CSC are assets
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers an environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success. Empire Life acknowledges and rewards talent, and supports employees in achieving and exceeding individual and organization goals.
How to apply :
- Include your name and Position Title in the subject line.
- Attach your cover letter and resume
- Name the attached document with your own name (last name, first name)
- Send your email (with the resume and cover letter attached) to email@example.com
- If you do not have a resume or a cover letter, we can help you ! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Comment appliquer :
- Inclure votre nom et le titre du poste dans la ligne d'objet.
- Joindre votre lettre de présentation et votre CV
- Nommez les documents joints avec votre propre nom (nom, prénom)
- Envoyez votre courriel (avec CV et lettre de présentation en pièce jointe) à email@example.com
- Si vous n’avez pas de CV ou de lettre de présentation, contactez-nous à firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any specific inquiries about this job posting, you can email : email@example.com
Can work remotely.