Our client is looking for Web marketing professional we looking for candidates from (0-12 months experience ) and they should be Candian Citizens.
- Draft, edit, and schedule social media posts for client’s Twitter & Facebook channels, including Facebook Stories.
- Draft sample social media posts for client’s state offices. Maintain all assets in client’s social media management tool.
- Help manage video content production: film client spokespersons and volunteers both with phone and in coordination with the client’s in-house studio team.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation.
- Live tweet events as needed
Application deadline: 2021-01-23
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift