Services for Job Seekers
ACFOMI Employment Services provides bilingual services to job seekers who want to integrate the labour market or reorient their career. It also provides job seekers with information on various programs and subsidies offered by Employment Ontario.
Our Employment Services team is dedicated to ensuring that both English and French speaking youth and adults are prepared to find work that meet their expectations.
- Assistance in updating and writing a resume, in both French and English
- Assistance in writing cover letters and thank-you letters, in both French and English
- Access to techniques and coaching to perform well in an interview
- Access to career guidance and training/development services
- Assistance and support with individual consultations
Assisted Services for Job Seekers
To access our assisted services, one must make an appointment with one of our Employment Counsellors. According to eligibility, job seekers will be able to access assisted services such as job search, job matching with or without placement and incentives, and maintenance in employment and training.