Services for Youth – YJL
Youth Job Link (YJL)
The Youth Job Link program provides youth, including students, between the ages of 15 and 29 who face few barriers to employment with access to non-intensive employment & career resources and information. Youth can therefore benefit from some extra help to plan their careers and transition to the labour market.
Eligibility of participants
- Be between 15 to 29 years old
- Be an Ontario resident
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- Have no previous work experience
Participants will have the opportunity to attend short duration workshops, such as:
- Career exploration workshops to increase knowledge of career options and the labour market.
- Career management workshops to provide youth with personal management & life, work decision making skills to foresee, anticipate and adapt to labour market challenges
- Job search and readiness workshops to provide youth with the skills to conduct an independent job search and with on-the-job skills to effectively integrate the workforce.
- Job matching to connect youth with employment opportunities, including summer jobs
Are you looking for a job?
Visit our Job Board to explore new opportunities available in Kingston today.
Our services are funded by:
Association canadienne-française de l’Ontario, Conseil régional des Mille-Îles
760, Highway 15,
Kingston, ON K7L 0C3
1(800) 561-4695 (toll-free)
Fax: 613 546-4695
Hours of operation:
Monday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm